The Centre for Civil Society (CCS) is an independent, non-profit, research and educational organization devoted to improving the quality of life for all citizens of India by reviving and reinvigorating civil society. We research on innovative community and market based ideas for critical public policy issues facing India today, particularly in areas of Education, Livelihood, Governance and Environment. For more information on many programs, visit us at www.ccs.in
We invite enthusiastic and motivated students with strong interpersonal skills, who would like to be the focal contact person between their peers and administration of university campuses in Delhi and CCS for the year 2011-2012.
We offer challenging opportunities to build your leadership, communication and project management skills. Successful Campus Coordinators will be recommended to various National and International programs organised by CCS and its partners.
Centre for Civil Society considers all applicants on merits without regard to race, national origin, religious beliefs, gender, marital status or physical disability.
- Serve as an ambassador for CCS
- Identify programs on your campus in which it is beneficial for CCS to participate.
- Develop strategic link with student bodies and placement departments to promote CCS’s visibility and opportunities on campus.
- Identify indivuals who would like to participate and volunteer for CCS programs.
- Must be a college student of Delhi.
- Students currently in the 2nd and 3rd year will be preffered.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Involved in co-circular activities and have good leadership skills.
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 July 2011.
- Few lines stating why you would be an ideal candidate.
- Short-listed candidates will be invited for an Interviewat A-69 Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
For any queries contact +91-11-26521882 / 26512347 or email email@example.com