Certificate Course in Public Policy
To secure freedom, prosperity, and good governance, a democratic society requires a high level of ethical and informed reporting. Azadi.me in association with Centre for Civil Societyand Atlas Network offers ìpolicy, a three day residential course for journalists to equip them with tools to better understand and evaluate the effects of public policies in our day to day functioning. This award winning course focuses on issues in the key areas of education, livelihoods and good governance.
- To equip participants with analytical tools to better understand and evaluate the effects of public policies so as to better distinguish between objective facts and merely subjective opinions and intentions of policies from their actual results.
- To offer unconventional angles and story ideas, information sources, and expert perspectives.
ELIGIBILITY: This course is targeted towards media professionals with some experience including senior correspondents, feature writers, beat reporters, assistant/sub-editors, producers, and anchors. Freelance journalists who have a dedicated column in reputed publication or web portal can also apply for this workshop. Up to 25 participants are chosen through a competitive evaluation process.
REGISTRATION FEE: The fee for the ìpolicy is Rs. 2,500, which includes all meals, accommodation and transportation from Delhi to the venue and back. This fee is payable upon selection and payment can be made through cheques only. Rs. 2,000 will be returned after completion of the workshop.
- ìpolicy for Journalists, 20 - 22 April 2018 | Apply Now! | Application Deadline: 31 March 2018
- ìpolicy for Journalists, 25 - 27 August 2017 | Program Schedule
- ìpolicy for Journalists, 16-18 June 2017 | Program Schedule
- ìpolicy for Journalists, 16-18 December 2016 | Program Schedule
- ìpolicy for Journalists, 4-6 September 2015 | Program Schedule
- ìpolicy for Journalists, 18 - 21 September 2014 | Selected Participants